About the Service.
I.T. Right, owns and manages the email servers and infrastructure required to send the messages. After Signing up for the service, an account will be created with a username of firstname.lastname@example.org. It is then possible to configure the BS&A software to authenticate directly with the IT Right servers and send the mail.
* Each municipality has a unique account with a username and password
* Usernames and password transmision is encrypted
* Email responses are spam-filtered and forwarded to a designated address at the city/township.
* Email responses can be rejected or deleted automatically
* Cost for the Basic Service is $300/yr
* Archiving, up to 2 years email Sent/received email storage ($250/yr)
* Vanity email/use of an individualized domain name (call)